In order to maintain harmony and to preserve the environment, we ask that you read and abide by the following studio policies:
- All Adult classes are 60 to 90 minutes long; please plan to stay in class the entire time.
- Please sign in at front desk before entering yoga room.
- The studio will be open 30 minutes prior to and close 30 minutes after each class.
- First time students must arrive 15 minutes prior to class in order to fill out registration paperwork, or fill out online and bring in when you com.
- Leave shoes outside the yoga room.
- Please be on time. Yoga is a discipline; latecomers will not be admitted. We allow a few minutes grace period before the doors will be closed for class.
- Place bags and extra clothing items in the locker room or cubbies.
- All students must use a mat and towel.
- Always leave the yoga room quietly and allow your fellow students to enjoy their final relaxation (Savasana) at the end of class.
- Please place all Thavma Yoga towels and mats in the laundry baskets provided.