January student of the month at Thavma Premium Hot Yoga Lakewood Ranch
- Tell us a little about yourself.
I’m Leann, and I am currently a first-year student at LECOM Bradenton. I am someone who loves to enjoy the moment and live to the fullest. I enjoy going to the beach, trying new foods, and being with my friends.
- Have you done other styles of Yoga other than Thavma Yoga?
Prior to Thavma Yoga, I have been going to SunState Yoga in St. Pete.
- What made you decide to take your first yoga class?
I decided to try yoga to improve my mental health and my neck and back pains. I instantly fell in love.
- What made you choose Thavma Premium Hot Yoga LWR as a Studio?
I chose Thavma Premium Hot Yoga LWR as I found out it was a perfect distance between LECOM and my apartment complex.
- What was your first Yoga experience at Thavma Premium Hot Yoga like?
My first yoga experience at Thavma Premium was amazing. I tried Thavma Method White with Marina. I had no idea what I was getting myself into, but I loved the rigor and perfection that Marina entails in her classes.
- What makes you come back?
I come back every day because the Thavma family is so positive and welcoming. Every time I come out of class, I feel amazing.
- How long have you been practicing?
I have been practicing at Thavma since July and have been going every day since.
- What changes have you seen since you began the practice?
My back pain has been nonexistent ever since I have started Thavma.
- Where have you seen that yoga helps you in your day-to-day life?
I have been very calm and positive. I am grateful for each day, and I make sure I take deep breaths in every stressful situation.
- What is your favorite pose?
My favorite pose is the wild thing.
- What is your least favorite pose?
My least favorite pose is the camel.
- What do you like most about ?
Thavma Premium Hot Yoga Lakewood Ranch is my second home. I love the Thavma family and how kind everyone is. I really like how there are a variety of classes to choose from and of them, my favorite class is the Thavma Method Red class. The best part of Thavma is how there are modifications for every pose, so it is very individual-centered. I appreciate that so much.
- Tell us anything else interesting that you feel you have gained or learned since starting yoga with us?
Since I have started yoga at Thavma, I have learned to live worry free despite the stresses that come through. I can release all of my tension when I come to Thavma, and I feel renewed every time I leave. It is the best feeling. I have learned to be grateful for life and for every moment. Thank you Thavma family for these amazing experiences, and I am so happy to have find you,