I was born in Pittsburgh, PA and moved down to Florida 39 years ago (April of 1982). Got married to my beautiful wife Tammy in 1984 and had two children Tim my oldest and a daughter McKenzie who a lot of you Know from the LWR Studio. I’ve been working at Tropicana Products for 35 years.
2. Have you done other styles of Yoga other than Thavma Yoga?
Not seriously just a little at the YMCA but really liked it.
3. What made you decide to take your first Thavma yoga Class?
Just to try it.
4. What made you choose Thavma premium hot yoga LWR Studio?
We were invited by a family member.
5. What was your first Yoga experience at Thavma Premium Hot Yoga like?
My first practice was a Tuesday evening Hot 26 + 2 and I made it 20 or 30 minutes but it was just like Wow that was awesome and I had to come back for more.
6. What makes you come back?
Physical, mental and spiritual health and I get to spend time with my daughter who attends classes with me.
7. How long have you been practicing yoga?
7 or 8 months.
8. What changes have you seen since you began the practice?
I feel like my posture has gotten a little better and I’ve lost 30 lbs. I think my whole physical health has improved.
9. Where have you seen that yoga helps you in your day-to-day life?
It has helped me want to live a more healthy lifestyle. I found out early on that nutrition was going to play an important role and I had to make some changes to not only what I eat but when and how to prepare it. Walking up stairs is not such a chore and I have been sleeping better.
10. What is your favorite pose?
11. What is your least favorite pose?
Half locust !! I feel pressure in my chest, maybe I’m not doing it correctly.
12. What do you like most about Thavma Premium Hot Yoga LWR?
I love the welcome feeling when I walk in the Studio no matter who is at the counter and whoever is leading the Practice is a top notch instructor.
13. Tell us anything else interesting that you feel you have gained or learned since starting Thavma Yoga.
I feel I’ve gained a lot of knowledge of myself and have a lot to learn so I signed up for Teacher Training this fall. I love feeling like I’m part of this family.