Meet Thavma Yoga Sarasota’s June Student of the Month: Nataly Nusbaumer
1. Tell us a little about yourself.
I’m from Colombia, have lived in states for the past four years. I’m an attorney, wife, and a stay at home mom of a three year old boy. I enjoy traveling and experiencing different cultures. I moved to Siesta Key last July from Springfield, Mo. My family and I absolutely love it here.
2. Have you done other styles of Yoga other than Thavma Yoga?
No, I haven’t !! I had never been an exercise or workout type till I signed up here at Thavma. Actually, this has motivated me to exercise.
3. What made you decide to take your first Thavma yoga Class?
I had always wanted to try Yoga, then my husband told me that he had seen a yoga studio that looked nice nearby. Which happened to be Thavma.
4. What made you choose Thavma premium hot yoga?
The location is very convenient for me and the classes are perfect for my schedule.
5. What was your first Thavma yoga experience like?
My very 1st class was Thavma Red with Marina, which was a little overkill for my first time. So I didn’t feel so well afterwards but I was hooked ….. (Now is one of my favorites class)
6. What makes you come back?
I feel mentally, physically, and emotionally stronger after every class.
7. How long have you been practicing yoga?
About 7 months
8. What changes have you seen since you began the practice?
My breathing techniques have improve, lost weight and my lower back pain has disappeared. I can see a big difference in my posture.
9. Where have you seen that it helps you?
It’s hard to pick just one because it has help me in so many areas. I’m able to focus much more and my stress has declined considerably. Basically my general well-being as been improving so much.
10. What is your favorite pose?
11. What is your least favorite pose?
Half locust !! I feel pressure in my chest, maybe I’m not doing it correctly.
12. What do you like most about Thavma Yoga?
The teachers !! I loooooove … how much encouragement they give me along with corrections that help me improve me every classes. I’m happy that I started learning the best. And I Also love the good vibes at the studio.
13. Tell us anything else interesting that you feel you have gained or learned since starting Thavma Yoga.
I’ve never thought that I would have the discipline to go to Thavma almost every day. I love it so much and hopefully someday I’ll be able to teach Yoga 🙂🙂🙂