Thavma Bikram Yoga’s 30 Day challenge survivor: Anastasia Dykins
1. Had you practiced yoga before coming to Thavma Bikram Yoga?
I had, but at a rudimentary level.
2. What made you decide to do the 30 day challenge?
It was advised on the website. I had purchased the unlimited package so figured I would get my money’s worth!
3. What did you want to accomplish from your 30 day challenge? Did you achieve your goal?
I wanted to increase my stamina and flexibility. I absolutely achieved my goal.
4. What changes did you see during and after your 30 days of Bikram Yoga?
The feeling of being able to achieve a posture that was previously unattainable is spectacular.
5. What did you learn/gain from doing Bikram yoga regularly?
My body learned the postures and my mind followed. And that’s just really cool.
6. What did you love most from doing the challenge?
I fell in love with a strength that I had not known I possessed.
7. What’s your favorite posture?
Fixed firm, I could live there.
8. What do you think about our studio?
The studio is beautiful with a palpable sense of community and good will. Aesthetically speaking, the décor is beyond lovely.