Thavma Yoga Lakewood Ranch’s 60 Day Challenge Survivor: Massoud Sedigh
1. Had you practiced yoga before coming to Thavma Bikram Yoga? If so, What other Styles of Yoga had you practiced?
No – my first experience with yoga was at Thavma.
2. What made you decide to do Thavma’s 30 Day Challenge?
Encouragement from my wife and daughter. Also, I just retired so I wanted to get myself into a new, healthy routine.
3. What did you want to accomplish from your 30 Day Challenge??
To lose weight and also to gain some flexibility.
3. Did you achieve your goal?
It’s a work in progress, this journey is going to take some time!
4. What changes did you see during and after your 30 days of Thavma yoga?
30 days isn’t enough to achieve my goals but I am continuing to learn!
5. What did you learn/gain from doing Thavma yoga regularly?
I learned that by doing yoga every day that there were other benefits such as increased energy and focus on other activities.
6. What did you love most from doing the Challenge?
Being active and having a daily routine.
7. What’s your favorite posture?
8. Tell us what you think and love most about Thavma Premium Hot yoga as a Studio?
It’s clean and very organized compared to other studios that I have attended. Also the instructors are great!
9. Tell us the biggest changes you saw from practicing Hot Yoga regularly?
It gave me more flexibility.